Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Golden Girl

The first time I noticed her was when I saw her super huge poster on 1Borneo's Adidas outlet. And I was like, who's that hot chick?? Then not long after that, I saw her Adidas micoach ad on Youtube, and she was no stranger to me after that.

Jessica Ennis:
2012 Olympic Heptathlon Champion and also 2010 World Indoor Championship Gold Medalist in Pentathlon

Some people are crazily good at one thing. It's like they were born to do that one thing. Take Usain Bolt for instance, his name is bolt for a reason..HAVE YOU SEEN HIS 100 METER SPRINT?!?!?!
Then let's look at Serena Williams; that super muscular arms that gives super powerful serves...Poooooommmmm!!!

But to be good at 5 to 7 different events?? I call that AWESOMENESS. And a little bit insane. Hehe.
I think Jessica definitely deserves the golden medal in the 2012 London Olympics. Imagine the stress and pressure she had to bear on her shoulder with a whole stadium of crowd expecting her to win gold for the country. It takes alot of courage.

So there you go! Jessica Ennis, with that well toned, sexy body and a really, really adorable smile. :) Makes me want to smile too.

Ma new role model. :)

No comments: