Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Bithday, Dad. =)

To the one man who stood by me through thick and thin;
Who loved me when I was at my worse;
Who encouraged me to stand up every time I fall;
Who quietly clears up my mess and never complaints;
Who is always proud of me but never mentions a word about it...
Daddy, you couldn't have loved me any better.
Happy Birthday. =)

My dad has this crazy love for cream and steamboat, so Weijin and I bought him the Black Forest cake from Secret Recipe, and also to Seoul Garden for lunch the next day (upon his request). :) My dad is a happy man when his tummy remains round.
[Dee, Mee & Black Forest. Lol.]

[Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the darkest and shortest of 'em all?
EELEEN.]

[Again. Dee, Mee & Seoul Garden. Hahaha!]
Sorry. The pictures look so nice I just have to post it up. Hehehe.
  

[The pain in the ass and the crazy girl with the crazy hair. :)]


"树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在..."
A very good reminder. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYYY!!!

Love,

No comments: