Monday, May 19, 2014

Kuching, Sarawak (Part 1)

I was in Kuching, Sarawak last month for meeting/training. And I have to say, my company really does treat its employees pretty well. THANK YOU BAYER HEALTHCARE! It has been an amazing two years with you. :) As this was a business trip, I was stuck inside the hotel and its main ballroom for trainings most of the time. Even dinner was pre-arranged, so there wasn't any chance for local street food or much sight seeing. :( But I'll share whatever and wherever I've been okay? :)


#1. Pullman Hotel, Kuching
Pullman Kuching - 5 star hotel. Super nice wei I tell you. The toilet is twice the size of my bathroom. And the housekeeping service - EXCELLENT! Whatever we needed, after calling the room service number, they appear in less than 1 minutes. Like got teleporting power. Haha.
Love the gym, love the swimming pool, love the rooms.
 [Pullman Kuching, Sarawak]

But then the food is abit..... Heh. No comment. Probably because I'm from Penang. But I'm usually the kind who doesn't complaint much about food. But this time.... Heh. No comment. Mix FM taught me not to complaint about people's food on my blog. :P I shall be a good girl.
[At least the the ice-cream is good. :P]


#2. White Rajah Residence
Sir James Brooke's previous home. If you don't know who James Brooke is you were probably dreaming in Malaysian history class. BAD STUDENT. :P
We had dinner there. Food catered by Hilton Hotel. So once again, no street food. But the ice carving was pretty impressive. Hehe.


#3. The Junk Restaurant
This is one cool hang out place!!! :) The decor was awesome, unique interior, service was excellent, great atmosphere and most important of all... GOOD FOOD. My colleagues and I only tried their lamb shank and salmon. Perfecto! ;)
 [Love the red lanterns!]
 [Salmon]
 [Lamb shank]

TO BE CONTINUE...

Ps: Ohhhh how I love my Panasonic Lumix GF5... :)

Yours,

No comments: