Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day! (Episode 2)

Then came Father's Day evening. It was also Caitlyn (my 9-year-old cousin sister's) birthday. So we had BBQ at my aunt's place to celebrate both Father's Day and Cait's birthday! =)
Cait's birthday cake. =)

Food oh foooooood.......

This is just the perfect moment to sing "Smoke gets in your eyes". XP

A durian suddenly dropped from a nearby tree so it's "finders keepers". Hehe.
(People, tan eeleen doesn't eat durian ok? cause it's ch-melly. XP)

Yummy!!!

Happy birthday to Caitlyn!!! =)

Kassidy (5-year-old cousin sis) fell down. See her plaster? I put wan k? =)))

She cried so I made her some origami dinosaurs to make her smile. =)
And it worked! X)))

Kass. =)

There was one moment when my aunt passed 2 raw prawns to Kass and ask her to pass it to her dad to bbq it. She then came back with two cooked ones within 5 seconds and said:
"Mommy, very fast hor??" & she giggled.
And everybody laughed. X)))
Then my aunt told me that one morning she kissed Kass goodbye before going to work while Kass was sleeping. And do you know what little Kass said?
"Wahhhh!!! A BIG elephant kiss me err..."
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Kids nowadays. =)

No comments: