Friday, June 26, 2009

Introducing to you the "Crazy Bunch" =)

Still remember the American television comedy series "Brady Bunch" we used to watch when we were young? =)
Brady Bunch

Now let me introduce to you a new gang called the "Crazy Bunch". HAHAHAHAHA!!! X))))
Anybody interested in making a television series on us? =)))))
We'll make you laugh your a** off! Serious.
You'd probably be able to start a new film industry called..em..err..eei..i know!!
JOLLYWOOD!!!

LOL.
But again, i'm serious. We're good. So consider it.
*smirks*
Haha. Well, these are just some of the pics when we celebrated eerene's birthday the passed monday in McD, Greenlane.
The birthday girl. =) (Ignore the rest. haha.)

The crazy bunch.

Our custom. =)

ying yan and me. =)

Us. =)

Left to right:(front) hooi hoon, eerene, eeleen
(back) cheyyi, ying yan, phaik voon, choo waey, maggie


Then we hang out in another McD two weeks ago.

.eeleencheyyishwufei.


In red box last week. =)

Don't ask me. I REALLY have no idea what the two behind is doing. ><"

I like this pic. 'Cause everybody else's blur except for ME!!! and maggie. hehe.


And then we look at our old pictures during eerene's b'day celebration and the only thing i can say is:
WARAO!!!! I used to be so thin. X(((( Now fat d. Warao...........

Look at my arm...I want that arm back. T.T

Why did God ever make fats... hehe.=)

And as for this pic, just don't comment about our outfits. X))))
hahahahahahahahhahahaha.
Gonna miss you girls when I go back to Sabah. =((((

2 comments:

mie said...

hey, jamie here... still remember me?? hehehe.. u guys really a crazy bunch la.... by looking at the picts it's hilarious enough already... hehhehe

Eeleen said...

haha.of course i remember you!!! =) sometimes i see you more often than i see the girls le..=))) haha.and i didn't know ppl actually read my blog. hahahahahahaha. so you just made my day. muahahaha.thanks girl. see you soon ya. and be good ok?=)