Saturday, June 13, 2009

Past weeks...

Yours truly is back from Singapore!! =))) And NOPE. I wasn't there for shopping. I went there for something even more interesting - FLOORBALL!!! =)

But let me start off with the Ipoh trip first ok?=) Cause it's like 2 weeks ago dee and I still haven't post up anything about it. XP

Well, Ipoh was fun. Went to the famous yong tau foo under the BIG TREE and also tried their famous bean sprout steam chicken (nga choi kai) and kai si hor fun. YUMMY!!! =))))
Sorry people. No pics on the food. XP But try to imagine the tastiness la... Imagination has no boundaries. =D hahahaha!!

Mua driver for 2 days. XP

This puppy was sitting next to me in a coffee shop. cute huh. =)

Jenn took me to the famous caves too but it rained halfway so we had to chao.

Sam Poh Tong



eeleen & jenn

and the mass number of tortoises. :)
Basically i tried alot of food laaa. I think I had the best custard in Ipoh so far. =))) Met almost jenn's whole family too. From her grandma to her far cousin's new girlfriend. HAHAHAHA.

Conclusion: Ipoh was fun, yummy and nice. =))))
I'll be back to hunt you down all you steam chickens!!! *evil laughter*
Jenn then followed me back to Penang for one day. =)
It was her first time driving down with someone which is not her family on the highway! *proud proud*

Then came saturday night where we usually have worship practice. Baby Brian came that day too and showed off his drumming skills. ;)

Lesson 1: Just wack the snare as loud as you want.

Lesson 2: When u're bored with the snare, try the cymbals.

Lesson 3: It's always cool to play the drums with your mouth open.

Lesson 4: Be confident in yourself.

Brian: "Mommy, am I good or what??" =)
That's all for the last week of May.

Then came June.
Celebrated mommy's birthday in Dragon-i, Queensbay. =)
Dad got her something she really like so she was like super happy the whole day. =)

Baby sit my 2 baby cousin sisters/monster (haha!) the next day. Nearly died of stress. But was rather fun too la. =)
They drown me with questions like:
- Why do you use pen instead of pencil?
- What is that green thing? (green highlighter)
- Why is the highlighter green?
- Why does it need to be green? (This is the toughest question. I seriously don't know the answer.)

Went shopping with mommy the next day to get the things I need for Singapore. Ate at Paddington House of Pancake. Love it to death!!! =))))
Treasure Box =) Mua favourite.

Saturday went by, then I head down to Singapore on Sunday night. =)
Next post. =)))

1 comment:

skyofwishes said...

ly said:
hey, this eeleen n jenn jenn tak ajak me go ipoh or penang, haha...
kidding lah, not angry, just jealous, haha ;)