Friday, October 9, 2009

Adidas Pure Lightness

As most of you should know, I'm not really a perfume person nor do I require deodorants to get me through my day. I smell good just the way I am ma...:P 'Cause perfumes make me really dizzy and uncomfortable, especially those fake and cheap ones.
However, due to my frequent work out and jogging lately, I've decided to get one for myself:
the Adidas Pure Lightness Perfumed Deodorant Spray.

It's nothing like other perfumes or spray 'cause it's light, refreshing and doesn't give me the headache. =)

The main reason for buying it: (definitely NOT because I smell horrible la.)
It's because I've got no time to do my laundry. So after work out, hang my jersey til it dries, wear it the next day during work out or jogging, and give it a little Pure Lightness spray. Hahahahaha!!! X)
So friends, if you realize that I smell extraordinarily nice, it's probably because I'm wearing something that I should have washed but fail to do so. =) Hehe.

JOKING laaaaaa!!!!!!!! X)))
But hey, if you want something sporty and refreshing to "fragrant" yourself during sports activities or prevent bad odour, I would definitely suggest this. There are other smells like Floral Dream and can be found in any Guardian outlets for only RM13.90. =)
Guardian and Adidas should thank me or what. X)

No comments: