Thursday, October 1, 2009

The God who listens

I said a little prayer in the evening just now, asking God to let it rain a bit 'cause the weather's SO HOT that one could sweat just by doing NOTHING. It was a little prayer without much faith 'cause it didn't look like it would rain anyway. And furthermore, why would God listen to my prayers?
But my God is a God who listens. And you know what? It's raining so heavily now that I have to close my windows as the winds are too strong. =)))
Imagine what God can do if my faith in Him were a little stronger.

Remember, a faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. And no matter how little your prayer is, He listens. =)

See what the weather did to me? Jenn totally freaked out when she found my forehead and face so hot and quickly put a cold towel on my head. Awww. =)

And this is what the hot weather did to Jenn. Teruk than me.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! =)))

I'm gonna have a good night's rest tonight.
Thank you Jesus & Goodnight! =)

No comments: