Sunday, October 4, 2009

A day to remember...

Yesterday was no ordinary Saturday, 'cause it started with me running 200 meters back to my house to bang sai (do my big business) *ooopsss* and ran 200 meters back to the bus stop where I'm supposed to wait for my Uni bus. And the best part is: I did everything within 5 minutes! Awesome or what?!? X))) Hahahahaha!

Ok ok. That's not the main point of this post. =P
This post is about those faces, those innocent smiles, those beautiful eyes that I'll never forget. =)
Not gonna use much words, 'cause words cannot explain the feelings I have for these kids. So just gonna show you some pictures of me and my coursemates while visiting Tambunan Orphanage.

Coursemate Melissa doing anthropometry measurements on one of the boys.

Makan-makan!!!

Game time

Some were pretty shy and only knew how to smile. =)

Yours truly singing "Kau Ilhamku". Pardon my messy hair. X)

Ker Sinn & me with the kids.

Lai Yee, Jenn, me and the kids.

And these two, one kidnapped my spiderman keychain and the other took my badge. Haha. Gotta give it to them 'cause they didn't wanna let go of my bag. =)

Aren't they adorable? =) Showing off my spiderman?!?

They ran next to our bus and waved goodbye to us when we left. You have no idea how I felt that very instance. Knowing that there's not much I could give them, so I said a little prayer for them on my journey back. =] I pray that they will always be loved. Always.

No comments: