Saturday, October 24, 2009

Those were the days

I still remember the cartoons that I used to watch when I was a little girl. =) Compared to the cartoons that my two baby cousins watch now such as Kim Possible, Ben10, Totally Spies, Powerpuff Girls... Mine was less violent, less action-packed, less anger and definitely taught me how to love, care, share and be compassionate. =)
Care Bears

The smurfs

Captain Planet

Gummi Bears

Talespin

And my personal favorite - Pinky & the Brain

Do the pictures bring back to you sweet memories of childhood? Haha. I know it does put a smile on my face. =)

9 comments:

Candlelyn said...

I miss care bear, gummi bear, talespin...(why like all those bear bear things, hahahaha)...pinky and the brain also like it too, still rmb the song of the cartoon,hehe

Eeleen said...

Haha..YUP!!! The song's super cute!
Pinky & the Brain,
Pinky & the Brain,
One is a genius;
The other insane...
Hahahahahahaha. =)
Cute hor? Sigh..how i miss the show. =]

ky said...

do you ponder what i ponder??? ^^

XiuQi said...

how cum i nv watch such cartoons b4 eh..hahha >,<

Eeleen said...

Isn't it:
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"
Hahaha. =)

Eeleen said...

And xiu qi, it's a sad thing that you miss out the opportunity to watch such cute cartoons. =) And I bet the one reason you never watch them is because you study too much! Hahahahaha. =P

XiuQi said...

hahaha...i nv study when i was a lil gal mia =P
i did watch cartoons...but what i watched were like flinkstones, little lulu, barnie and all those disney stuffs leh...hahah..

Chia Li said...

Haha! I missed Gummi Bears and Care Bear (I think it's called that) the most!! I remember the colorful bears, they're like candies! hehe..come to think of it, you're absolutely right about the violence in Kim Possible and even The Winx Club! hhaha..amazingly I still watch these new cartoons during the weekends! But my current fave is still Spongy! Heheheh

Eeleen said...

Oh...I SERIOUSLY love spongy. X))) I love patrick most. He's so stupid!! But in a cute way la..=) Hahahaha. Kim Possible and the current cartoons are really cool, that's undeniable. ('Cause I watch them too.Hehe.) But then children can easily misinterpret it and become violent themselves..=(