Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday blues

I s*cked so badly in training yesterday that if my floorball stick was a double barrel, I would have shot myself in the head to end my own embarrassment. Urghh. =( I did almost 150 push ups. For every shot missed - 20 push ups. And I think I did only 10 for some. So you do the math. SIGH.
But I know it's my own fault for missing training for the past one month. And being away for 2.5 years requires me to get used to Innebandy's tactics and speed AGAIN. Definitely different from my Sabah team.

So I feel like a jelly now after yesterday's physical session. I can't lift up my arms immediately, I have problem squatting down...I feel...rusted. I have no idea how I'm gonna handle tomorrow's state training. =(

Sorry people. I'm just having my usual Monday blues. Never knew what it truly meant until I started working 2 weeks ago. But guess what??
My mentor/senior worker gave me this and she made the rest of my day a little brighter. =)

Though pink's NOT really my color but..thank you Ms. Phang!!! =)
I'm gonna stop whining and go finish up my report now.
'Cause tomorrow's gonna be a better day.
I know it. & He promised. =)

And as I was talking to Uncle James after training yesterday, I felt so encouraged and appreciated when he gave me a thumbs up after I told him that I love my country and I wanted to stay in Malaysia. I know our country's politics are horrible. I know that our government system is far from satisfaction.
But I too know that God place me in Malaysia for a reason. I want to serve Him in this land; I want to serve and love the people He placed around me; and I want to make a difference here.
I have a purpose. I have a destiny. And I know it's all right here -
the land I call my country. =)

2 comments:

lala said...

wow.. your mentor is so good.. give present somemore.. anyways.. shawn is planning to make us girls to do push ups too..sigh..hope he forgets.. hahaha...

Floorballcentral said...

Cool stuff.
but I do not believe in push ups myself.