Sunday, January 10, 2010

New year, new start

I've been wanting to post this up for ages but whenever I finish writing the first sentence, I just delete the whole post.
My 2009 didn't end too well, neither did I start my year 2010 awesome-ly.
But I made decisions. Decisions I never knew I could make. It was heart-breaking but I know when I look back 5 years from now, I will not regret it. I did it for God. I did it for us.

Life's like a race. I didn't start my race for 2010 too well. But it's not about how you start your race, but how you run it, and most important of all...how you end it. =)
I know, believe and trust God for a great year ahead.
I'm not getting any younger as years goes by, and I definitely can feel the responsibilities and commitments on my shoulders duplicating.

But hey...it's just part of growing up. =) Of course I miss the times when I was still schooling. Let me list down a few things I did in school which I was "proud" of:

1. One of my teacher threw a piece of chalk at me and my best friend and my friend caught it. She walked up to the front and gave it back to her. It was a duster after that. X)
2. Was punished to stand at the corridor when I was in Form 5 with all the juniors looking. And I was waving happily to them! XP
3. I have a special seat in chemistry lab which is next to the teacher right in front, facing the whole class. Imagine that. Hahahahahaha!
4. I climbed up to the roof of the school to take a picture. -.-"

No. My results weren't sucky. I was pretty bright. Pretty only ha. =) And I excelled in sports, music, and everything else. But I didn't forget to have fun. I never regretted like some of my book-worm-friends, who studied so much and "neglected" fun. But of course their results were so much better than mine la. Hahahahaha. =)

Decisions I made yesterday has brought me to where I am today. Yes, I do regret some but there's nothing I can do to change things. But my Creator's grace is always sufficient for me.
And thank you Mom and Dad. For always being there for me like a parent, like a friend. And to all of you who've left something in my heart, I'll always remember. Even if you just walked past. =)

I am where I am today because of yesterday. I wouldn't change anything even if I were to start all over again.
Maybe a little la. Hehe.

1 comment:

lysiew said...

as u said, maybe ur 2009 not started and ended that well.
but the most important are "the between", the journey u go through the year, it will become a part of ur 回忆 in the future.
Appreciate it ya!