Sunday, January 10, 2010

Updates

Since I haven't post anything up since Christmas so let me give you an update on things happening around me lately kay? =) Let's start with Christmas first kay?
[That's how my table looks like few days before Christmas]

[Got a few funny things for present and this is one of them. Hahaha! It's a notebook la.]

[And I got this from Johanathan for Christmas! Love it so much!]

[Look like him hor? I remember used to tell everyone I wanna marry Jay Chou wan. -.-"]

[Theresa, Eeleen, Ayen. After Christmas drama. I'm gonna miss you Ayen. =)]

And then came Youth Camp 2009 at Cinta Sayang Resort. =)
[Spot me!]

[Spot me again!]

[Spot me again again! Ok. This is getting lame.]

[Tug-of-war at the water themepark.]

[And these are my beloved group members. Who emerged as overall Champions of the camp!! X)]

[Let's point to Jesus! Love all of you to the max!!! =)]

And while me and brother were in camp, my parents went to Singapore. A break away from us monsters. Haha. =)

[*Tune* I saw mommy hugging Santa Claus, and then my daddy badly beat him up..Hahahahahaha! =)]

And lastly...had a performance at E&O hotel for USM's Lifeguard Corps 30th Anniversary yesterday.
[Pic taken by Ms. Ashley Tan Sue Lyn. =)]

That's all for now people! =)
Oh ya!! Yours truly is currently working. Err..internship actually. =) Love what I'm doing. But hate the wake-up-early-not-enough-sleep-keep-repeating-the-same-procedures-horrible-smelling-food-lab part. X) Hehe.

4 comments:

cuilin said...

love this post loads XD

XiuQi said...

sum updates finally! =))) well, just looking at the pic b4 reading the caption, i was really wondering who's so creative of getting eu a plate of new zealand beef for christmas..hahahs =D

Kathryn said...

I'm gonna miss every part of you too darling =) see ya during CNY!!!

Eeleen said...

*cuilin* Thanks babe. It's an honour to have you read my blog. =))) I miss you.

*xiuqi* Hehe. I promise to update more often lo. Now working d so abit susah ma. =) be good.

*Ayen* And yes. I'll definitely see you during CNY kay? Til then, take good care of yourself. HUGGIES!!! =)