Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog yang berkulat

I can see mushrooms growing on my blog now.

Hahahaha. =) Sorry people. I know it's been a really long while since I last posted anything.
But HEY!! I'm back!! And I promise you no more emo stuff regarding the past.
Must have Kangaroo spirit!! Know why?
'Cause Kangaroos can only move forward.
Yes. You heard it right. They can't move backwards. Interesting right? =)
And..yea. I'm finally over it.

So where did I stop previously? Ahh..hanging out with the pork chops. X)
I wish CNY didn't have to end so early. So that my best friend didn't have to go back.
But..sigh. So came the last day of CNY, and me & a few friends send Chey off at the airport. =]
[I miss you sunshine]

But guess what?? She's coming back in April for 3 days but it's better than none, and again in July!! =) Hehe.
And I get a chance to really catch up with my forever-kacau-ing godsis Anne. =) We went for dinner at Tsuruya Japanese Restaurant (located in i-Avenue next to JPJ, Bayan Lepas). One of the nicest Japanese restaurant I've ever been to. Strongly recommend. =)
[Tsuruya, Penang. Picture taken from Penang Tua Pui]

[Me feasting =D]

So I guess that's it for this post people. Hehe. Coming up next:
Featuring S.H.E. & mua birthday. =)))

*There's a past I can't change but a future I can shape. eeleen*

4 comments:

cheyyi said...

ish ish....apa la....read so long...my name appeared for 5 sec nia....memang lame lil cool ==.....n wei the mushrooms on the blogspot logo....u drew it one r ==!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha ish ish miss doing nonsense n childish stuff like tat

cheyyi said...

n about the kangaroo...i nvr heard of it wor!!!!!!!! but ya oso la....the feet so long...susah hahah

Eeleen said...

Yes yes!!! I draw wan.. Cute leh?? =D Hahahahaha. It's Mario's mushroom. They came and grow on my blog. X)

Eeleen said...

And yes chey.. Kangaroos cannot go backwards due to their long feet. =) So if they drop something on the floor behind them, they have to go one circle to get it back. Hahahahaha!!! =D Cute right??