Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sore

Was able to make it for state training right after work yesterday evening, slightly late though. Ooops. X]
It was at Metropolitan Park, Relau - my first time there. When I reach, the bunch already started running. So I quickly did some warm up and joined the rest.
Started off with 30 minutes of medium speed running. There were uphill-downhill slops and stairs. To me the toughest part was running down the stairs. It hurts my shin & feet. Ouch.

Then came the darn sprints up the 45 degrees slops. 6 laps. Urghhh. And I was bodoh enough to have oats for lunch and I was already hungry like mad. Had to do it still. =/
And after that..my butt didn't feel like mine. And my calves..
Totally sore. Especially today.
But I guess it's a good pain after all. =)
Like Des said, it's love. Not torture. Haha.
Gotta plan my run for next week. =)
[This is what I need right now]

No comments: