Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Chubs

To the girl who made my schooling days awesome with tons of stupid stuff done together;
Who scolded me ****sai and draw "poo" on every page of my books all the time;
Who competes against me on track and field every Sports Day;
Who together with me kena throw chalk and duster at by teacher;
Who always like to pinch my face for no apparent reason...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOO WAEY!!! =)
This post is dedicated to you.

Last Saturday, Judy, Hooi Hoon, Steph & myself went over to Chub's house, wake her up from her sleep and gave her a morning surprise. =)
[Look at that girl! Still in her pj's! XP]

[Making a wish with her sleepy face.]

We went for breakfast after that, and started camwhoring. Typical. =D



[Yeeee...this one so cute. Especially Hooi Hoon!!]

OH YA!! This is the paling funny part!! Judy sat on the bench too heavily and capsized the whole bench!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! =D
Made us laugh like gila tell you..XD Caught on camera sumore!!

[Nah...the ever clumsy one. =)]

And this...I seriously have no idea what we were doing. Especially me. If you look at me carefully, am I sniffing Chub's hair?!? ><"

[eeleen & chubs]

Once again..Happy Birthday girl. =)
xoxo.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words."

6 comments:

Shwu Fei said...

Eeleen!!!
Thanks for choose those nice nice pic that i won look fat...
u li hai lea....=p

+ wlin ~ said...

judy is funny n cute~lolx....

cheyyi said...

great !!!!!!!!! thou i wasnt there but i can feel the~~~~~happiness!!! guess it's been really long since we last gather...u girls r the bets alwixz!! n...awesome pics~

Ee Siong 一雄 said...

能感觉到那开心的气氛哦!生日快乐!

Eeleen said...

*Shwu Fei* Of course la...wo hen li hai de ni bu zhi dao meh?? Hahahaha. =)))

*weiling* Haha. Yes. Judy is always hilarious. It's in her genes. Wakakaka.

*Sunshine* Come back soon chey. =) I miss you. =]

Babbles said...

wat!!! el, how can u sia sui me like this :(

d.o.n.k.i.e.