Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Convocation Studio Photoshoot

Finally got my hands on the soft copies of my convocation studio photoshoot. :)
Pretty satisfied with it, I would say. :)







 Photoshoot and make-up by Milan Bridal Studio

Thank you Jesus. For helping me when I couldn't help myself.
Thank you Jesus. For remaining faithful at times when I am not.
Thank you Jesus. For helping me through the nights when there were so much left to study and when I thought I couldn't go on anymore.
Thank you Jesus. For showing me that I could do it by your grace and strength.
Thank you Jesus. For allowing me the chance to make you proud. :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

:) Proud of you. You look beautiful. :)

+ wlin ~ said...

Pretty leh~
nice shoot lo the photographer. =)
belated congratulation on ur graduation.haha...

Eeleen said...

*Melissa*
Thank you Mel. :) Big hugs.

*Wei Ling*
Hi there!! Thank you thank you!!
Haha. The photographer's a girl. Very young only. But talented la I would say. :)

VINZ said...

after makeup u looks a bit different =D

Eeleen said...

*Nini*
Muahahahahahahaha.
Make up is like magic!!
Aiyaaaa...almost the same la..just that I look fairer with make up lo. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... I am graduating soon and ur pictures looks awesome. would u mind to intro the studio and the package? My number is 0164610002. u can whatsapp me... thanks girl... Congratulations!