Friday, January 6, 2012

Hanamori Vacuum Cleaner

Being a person with OCD (I'm very much better now so not to worry), I have this utmost hate and fear of dust. Don't get me wrong. I'm not scared or afraid of dust. LOL. But I have this crazy urge to make sure that my house floor, table, or anywhere that I usually step on or hang out at is dust-free. Which I know is rather impossible. But still, I try my best to keep my house clean laa..

So my mom bought this super cool vacuum cleaner for me last week, from Tesco, at only RM199!!!
It's so powerful it sucks everything and anything. Including my pet toy poodle, Brownie!!
Okayyyy. I'm exaggerating. But imagine it could even suck up a 50cent coin!! :D

So instead of sweeping the floor every morning before going to work (Yea..I do my chores before going to work..Take that you lazy bumps!), I use the vacuum as a replacement. ;)
[Hanamori vacuum cleaner] 

[You can use it as a car vacuum or attach it and make it into a broom size vacuum.]

[Small, convenient and powerful!!]
 
[This is the main body. The rest can be attached or detached.]
For those of you who find 1860's straw brooms pointless, give this a try. ;) Totally worth the price. :)

16 comments:

Adrian Tan CS said...

Getting high tech eh? 1860's broom still works for me hahaha!

Eeleen said...

Yea..the world is changing. So I have to evolve too laa..:) Heheheheheeeee.

Rick Lee said...

hi Eeleen, may i know which Tesco u went to bought it? Yesterday i saw PISA PC fair sell it with RM250. Lucky i din't buy it yesterday.

Eeleen said...

Hi Rick!
I'm sorry for the late reply. Just saw your comment.
I got it from the Tesco next to Egate. I'm not too sure if they've increased the price but when I bought it it was only RM199. :)

Rick Lee said...

I bought it last week with RM250. The price has increased. Thanks for repky ya~ haha ^^

Eeleen said...

I'm very sure you'll be pretty satisfied with the machine, Rick. :) RM250 or RM199, as long as it works well! :)

Rick Lee said...

Ya, it's really good. haha~

Anonymous said...

yes it is very helpfull, do u hv the seller contact number as I want to buy the part...

Eeleen said...

I don't have a contact number, but if you're based in Penang, you can give them a visit in Penang Tesco (the one beside E-gate. They have a booth there. :)

Anonymous said...

I bought it recently from Home Dec. at KLCC Kuala Lumpur cost RM250. The supplier informed is from Japan but later I notice from P.R.C When the machine is on, there is hot air emit from the side the vaccum cleaner vent.duct. Not sure whether this is normal.

Eeleen said...

Dear Anonymous,

The technology should be from Japan, but it could be assembled in P.R.C. Something very common these days. Sadly. :(

And yes, the hot air is very normal. However, if it's too dirty inside, it gets hotter than usual. Then it's a sign for you to clear it. ;)

Well, P.R.C or not, mine still works til today. So hope yours will last that long too. :)

Anonymous said...

I am not concern on the durability of the machine. I am more concern on the smell when it emit out with the hot air. Long term might not be good for the lungs. Anyway, when check with the supplier, he promise to come and collect to check it out. Till now he has not turn up. When check again where is this machine from? He said is from Germany. This shows they are covering up is from China.

Eeleen said...

Mine has smell too. Something very normal if the product is made of plastic, especially from China.
But you don't use it 247. Probably takes you half an hour to vacuum the whole house?
So as long as you keep your windows open and not solely breathe in the smell and air that comes out from that small little machine, I'm sure you will be fine. :)

As for the after sales service, perhaps not everyone is as efficient as expect them to be. Keep calling..? :)

Unknown said...

i think mine was broke...you know where the service centre for this product?

Eeleen said...

Hi Noor Herlina! Sadly, I also don't know where the service centre for this product is. Even the people selling it in Tesco is no longer available. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Rick Lee said...

Mine one pun half broke now. When over heat (power on about 30 min only) it will auto cut off the power. Until it cold down just can function again. And the exhaust engine a lot of dust come out. When i vacumm my car, the dust came out from other side.