Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday Blues

I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Another 7 hours and I'll be a year older already. It feels.......
Stressful.
Instead of feeling excited, happy, etc.. I'm feeling stressful. Pfffft. Is there something wrong with me..? Sometimes, it's just so hard juggling between being who I am, and trying to meet everyone else's expectations of me. Sigh.
But I am not blind. I am grateful for all the things God has bless me with. No doubt in that. And for the times He said "No" to me. He is never early, never late, but always on time. I have my hopes, dreams, and plans, but for all those that has yet to come through, maybe it's just not the right time yet.
So til then, gonna keep my hopes up. And be happy and strong, no matter what comes my way.
*Tick tock... Tick Tock...* Counting the seconds... =]

No comments: