Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Eeleen!!! =)

I received a total of 8 different cakes on this year's birthday... Am I blessed or what?!?! ;)
Hehehehehehe. My mom is the happiest 'cause she gets to try out so many cakes.
I wasn't expecting anything this year, 'cause... Well, I don't know... Just didn't expect anything la. You can't really expect people to celebrate for you every year right?! It's not like I'm some big shot celebrity or what.
But I was once again reminded that I am surrounded by really, really awesome and sweet people. =)

Parents got me a cake, treated me chicken rice (yes my ultimate favorite hehe); mom got me a mascara ('cause she wanted the Buy 1 Free 1 deal in Watsons HAHA), and dad paid for my very first original Adidas running shorts!! 
[You're pretty blind if you can't see my wide grin]
 

I usually run in whatever jersey shorts I have. So to have one of this is really cool. =)
[Adidas Modern Classics]
 

Captain Awesome got me an iguana charm, to add to my Thomas Sabo charm collection. =) He wrapped that tiny little iguana in a box twice the size of my head. o.O Men. Haha.
[Got this for Valentine's =) ]
 
 [Green little iguana. Super duper cute...=) ]

Then in the evening after a friendly game with Spearhead Floorball Club, team Contact surprised me with a cake and a birthday song!! It was a really, really pleasant surprise. =) 
[It was also Serene's birthday]

And that was not the end. Natasha asked me to follow her to her car, and she actually got me a whole big box of Secret Recipe cakes, all different flavours, all lighted up!! How sweet was that. =) But what happened was, the box caught fire from the candle, and it started burning and flaming up. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't laugh during that moment 'cause I was really tired after the game, and happy, and worried that the fire would cause her car to explode, and was busy trying to put out the fire without ruining the cakes. LOL. Kan cheong. Thank you, princess. =)
[Fire aftermath. Hehe.]

Benson also got me a gift, wrapped in newspaper!! Hahahahaha. Apparently he couldn't afford wrapping paper, according to him. HAHA. Joker this fella. LOL. Thanks Ben. :)
 [From Benson. Super hard Fatpipe balls.]

Like I said, I am once again reminded of how loved and blessed I am. =)
Time seems to fly faster than ever lately, and it's really scary. But I try not to think about it.
Thank you for making this birthday really, really special. =) You know who you are.

Love,

2 comments:

ky said...

8 cakes = 8 times fatter!!! haha.

Eeleen said...

Pffffft. At least I am loved and happy. :P Fats can run it off wan..:D