Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Stuffs

I know spending at one go is really unhealthy, but I have been saving up really long for these babies!! :D

Guess who finally got herself an ORIGINAL Oakley?!?!? =)  Show off.
Taaaadaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
My Oakley Fast Jacket XL. =D
 

I love how it fits so well after I changed into the Asian Fit nose piece, and that the frame doesn't cut my ears when I run in it. Changing lenses has never been easier too!! =)

I also finally bought a speed sensor to monitor my riding distance and speed!! The only reason I chose this model is because it's polker dot. Hehehe. Super cute kayyy... As for the cadence sensor, that will have to wait. One thing at a time laaa.
[Cateye Strada Wireless]

And one last thing, this pair of high ankle shoes!! =)
I like how it's weally weally soft, unlike the kind Justin Bieber wears. Pffffft. Sorry beliebers. And the best part is, it looks like a pair of boxing shoes. Exactly what I wanted. =)

I will eat porridge and salted fish/salted veg/ fermented beancurd for the next few weeks. =]

No comments: