Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cycling and Me

I've had my road bike for about 4 months now, and never have I once regret buying that bicycle and getting myself involved in cycling and crashes and near death experiences. :)

Though I have to say, cycling has affected me in a way or another, both physically and mentally. Let me share:

1. I am 3 tones darker now. My mom said if I become any darker she's gonna burn my bike. HAHA.

2. I have learnt to be more considerate towards other road users, especially motorcyclists and bicyclists. One tiny mistake from us car users and we could have easily killed them. Just the same, some drivers could've easily killed me.

3. My heart and legs are stronger now. I wasn't tired at all while playing against Spearhead in last week's friendly though we only had 1 and a half lines of players. Cycling is a real good cardio workout. :)

4. I noticed I can't seem to close my legs properly lately. HAHA. So not feminine. And I really blame it on cycling. Tsk.

5. I feel cooler. Just because I'm doing something an average 26 year old person won't. :P

Okay. Brain dead. Can't think of anything more now. Goodnight peeps!
Love,

No comments: