Friday, April 9, 2010

7 stitches

Went for a minor surgery last night to remove a cyst from the back of my neck. One crazy experience! Haha. =)
And the doctor gave me 7 stitches!! =( So I assume that the wound's 1 inch long?
The cyst was the size of a small green pea though. Please don't stare at the picture too long later you geli. It didn't hurt too much la. A little of course, especially after the anesthetic's gone. But it was okay.
Felt abit cacat after the surgery 'cause I can't move my neck much. Haha.
[Went in smiling, came out...still smiling la...=)]

[Not for the faint hearted]

[Bandaged neck...pain pain. =(]

But guess what, I'm gonna play floorball in Youthwave challenge tomorrow! Hahaha. Mom called me iron human (in hokkien). And she's right... I'm one with a heart as soft as marshmallow. XD

8 comments:

mie said...

wah... memang la u... iron lady... hehehee... better take care though...

.justDeriss. said...

get well soon! loves.

jordanc said...

iron jie jie...hahaha...hope you have a total and complete recovery...=D...that's why saw you so stiff on saturday lah...hahaha...

Eeleen said...

*Jamie* I'm no iron lady la.. Real iron ladies are those who run, cycle & swim for 10 hours continuously in triathlon races. Hahaha. Really admire them. =D If me sure faint in no time..! Wakakaka. =)

*Deriss* Yes babe. It's recovering fast! =) You know why? 'Cause I'm well loved by awesome friends like you. Hehe. =)

*Jordan C* Hahaha. I took off the bandage d lo..so won't be so stiff anymore. =) Brother went back d..it's your world again d lo...?=D

CL said...

OMG what is that! How did u get that?? Pardon me...my knowledge on human anatomy has all been returned to Pn. Dana. Hahaha.Get well soon!! :)

lysiew said...

aiyoh, this naughty eeleen ah...got stitch on ur back of neck still go play floorball on next day ah, should take care of the wound ah, later tear ady not pretty loh, haha.
take care ya =)

Eeleen said...

*Chia Li* Hey hey girl.. it's just a Sebaceous cyst. Nothing serious wan. Haha. It's Extraterrestrial! ET!! Hehe. =)

*LaiYee* Hehe. Just can't stay away from floorball. Addicted. Hahahaha. It's recovering d la. Don't worry ma ma. When are you going back? =)

skyofwishes said...

same with jenn...you know when she back hoh? hoho~~~