Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pemburuan Haro Kitty

Went hunting for Hello Kitty bed sheet with Ping on Monday night. =)
I tell you ah, the sales girl seriously needs to go for Promote-your-product lessons lo. We were there for at least 10 minutes and she didn't persuade us to get the bed sheet at all!! But it's not like we will even if she did laa.. Hahahahahaha.
It's RM99 okay?? I can eat 33 bowls of curry mee d. Hehe. X)

We asked her would it be okay if we take a picture with the big Haro Kitty board and she took 3 seconds to nod her head, and gave us that "Duh! None of my business" look. -.-"
[Ping & Haro Kitty =)]


Then we head to J.Co for yogurt. Yummy! X)))
I LOVE COCOA PUFFS!!!!!!!
Next time I'll order a double and all my three toppings would be cocoa puffs. =D

[Taken by Ping. =)]

No comments: