Thursday, April 8, 2010

Outdated updates X)

Hmmm. The title says it all ya. Hehe. =D I'm supposed to post all these up weeks ago but me being me..you know la. =P So where should I begin with? Let's see...Ah!!
Maggie's birthday. =)
[The tai kah che of my gang. *smirk*]

We went to Edelweiss for dinner and headed to Red after that. Red was okay before 11pm. After that it got really smokey and I didn't really like it. =/
[Edelweiss. In Armenian Street.]

[Judy & me. Love this pic.]

[Jenn, Mag, Eeleen, Judy & Hoon]

Oh oh...tell you something mean but quite funny also la. You can actually pick songs and sing in Red, and of course everybody else will be listening to you sing. So there's this guy and girl they sang "屋顶" you know. And they made this beautiful song sound so horrible!! I almost wanted to stand up and ask them for the mic d. Hehe.
Say only la..I wouldn't dare. =P
So boon and I waited until they left and chose the song again. And we got applaused. Hehe. =)
[Yours truly. =)]

++++++++++
Korea Palace

Gotta post this up too 'cause I did something embarrassing in a high class Korean restaurant. Hahahaha. =D
Had a good dinner with my love ones at Korea Palace (in Krystal Point). It was a bbq restaurant but they had really good ventilation system so it was not smokey at all.

[Pancake - a must try! My brother loved it to the max.=)]

[Steamy steamboat - doesn't it make you hungry? Nyek nyek nyek.]

Love the environment, love the food. Not too expensive and the service is awesome. =) Oh ya, the owner's pretty hot too, with really nice figure.;P All you single man can go try your luck but I'm not too sure if she's still available or not wan ha. X)
And when we were about to leave, I spilled a whole bowl of soya sauce onto myself. Great. =) Dad gave me that "there she goes again" look and smiled.
[Soya sauce + eeleen = Soyaleen!! Hahahaha.]

++++++++++
Super E's back!!
For good. =) It's so so so good to see Ping - the Hello Kitty girl back in Penang. But I bet part of her heart is still in KL cause B is there. Hehe. But anyway, she's back here and I gotta hang out with her more often before she leaves for UK and me back to Sabah.
[Deriss, Eeleen, WoanSein, Ping, Theresa]

[Lame. XP]

[Mata sepet la me!-.-]

Ping and I are going hunting for Hello Kitty bed sheets next week! =) Obviously not for me la. I wouldn't fall in love with a cartoon which couldn't even smile to me.
Hello Kitty got no mouth. Cannot eat, cannot smile, cannot talk, cannot sing, cannot kiss. Sad case. =P *sorry ping*

++++++++++
Last but not least, KarYee came back for a short holiday last week! Seriously miss her wei. =)
And babe, I know it's tough but you gotta hang on kay? Nothing's too hard when you put your heart to it. And trust me, I know you'll do well. 'Cause you're good at it. Hugs! =)
[Failed nerd wannabe's. 'Cause we're just too cool. Muahahahahaha.]

[Lesson learnt: Never let her get hold of your camera 'cause she snaps anything & everything. Beautifully though. =)]

That's all for now people. Tata. =D

2 comments:

Angie said...

the korean manager (or owner i'm not sure) at daorae bbq restaurant at I-Avenue is cute...u should go there next...to look at him =P

Eeleen said...

REALLY?!? Ok ok. Will go for sure then. Wakakaka. =) But is he a Korean? 'Cause Korea Palace punya is a Korean lady.=D