Thursday, April 8, 2010

Juggling life


Ever since I started working (internship more precisely), I find myself wishing there were more than 24 hours a day. =]
I sleep 7 hours; my job took the other 12; and I'm left with 5 hours. By the time I'm done with dinner and washing up, probably..4?
My Saturdays and Sundays are always jam-packed. They usually belong to the big Guy above. That I don't complaint. But the rest of it... I felt myself suffocating, trying to grab hold of any spare time left for myself.

I used to be able to sit in my room, with my guitar, and sing whatever that comes to my mind. But now...
I find it so hard to juggle between family, floorball, studies, work, friends, myself, love (maybe)...sometimes I get so tired I just fall asleep without talking to Jesus. Sigh.
I talked to LinKen the other day (he's a real good juggler btw) and he said everybody only has 24 hours, so I gotta prioritize. But it's so much easier said than done people. How do you prioritize when everything seems important to you? =/

I gotta make things better starting from today. Like he said: PRIORITIZE. I'm putting Jesus first. And I believe when I do, the rest will just fall into place. =]
[Can time stand still for me?]

Picture taken with my Canon Ixus 95. =)
I will not wish for 25 hours a day, but I can pray for wisdom to start & end my day according to His ways.
-eeleen-

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOw. I was just thinking the same thing today. Guess I got my guidance from Him through you. =)

Btw, get more rest next few days ya. Hugs..

Eeleen said...

Hey hey...trust in Him for strength and wisdom kay? And yea..the wound is recovering quick. =) No worries about it Jenn. I'm a superhero remember? Hahahaha. =D