Saturday, July 17, 2010

Changes: For better & not for worst, I guess.

A lot has happened within the past 6 months of year 2010. There are happy ones and not so happy ones. And as I'm at the brink of adulthood, all that has happened has given me a chance to view matters at different perspectives. To understand, to feel, and to accept all kinds of emotions and thoughts that I've never experienced before.

I've loved and been loved; I've hurt and been hurt, I cried and I smile; I lost love and found it again; I made new awesome friends; I met horrible people too (but no one's perfect right?); I was disappointed by those whom I thought loved me; and am very grateful to find those that I've hidden at the little dark corner of my heart, are the ones that has always been there for me, and WILL always be there for me, like Anne and Pei Wen. Thank you girls. =)

I've not been the same since then. Even physical things like:
I start to find vegetable yummy now. (Surprise surprise!)
I gave up on french fries and potatoes (used to be addicted to them).
I've learn to NOT hold on to things and promises too tightly..'cause after all, too many promises have been broken.
And the saddest of all, I find it hard to trust people anymore.
Or maybe..I just need some time to learn to do it again.
You don't know me, you don't even care, & you definitely don't wear my chains.

No comments: