Saturday, July 17, 2010

Updates: June 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!
Secret Recipe's Yoghurt cheese cake. Anyone?? =) Haha. It was my first time trying out their yoghurt cheese which I got for mom on her birthday. She was into yoghurt lately for health purposes so I thought we would try it out. And it was damn good. ;)
It's not too sweet, cheesy enough (haha!) and they were very generous with their layer of yoghurt and raspberry topping. Awesome-ness. =)
[The berry layer looked like blended brain juice ain't it? Haha.]

[Seriously. Am I that short?? ]


Father's Day/ Fishing Trip
We've been planning this fishing trip for months and finally, it came true. =) Mom was afraid of the hot sun and weijin was never the adventurous type so it was just the two of us..that was the original plan. But my forever bubbly aunty heard about it and decided to come with us. So 6 of us all together. Haha. We did it somewhere around Gertak Sanggul (Penang) - at one of the beaches.
[My cousins were way more excited than me. =)]

[It's so tiny you can't even see it. Hahaha.]

[Anybody knows what species is this?]

[Daddy with his villain sunglasses. =)]

And on Father's Day morning, the 4 of us were having brunch at some coffee shop after church and this kid came over and gave my brother (instead of my father) a box of cakes shaped into cute cartoon characters. The boy was like staring at my brother and saying:
"Happy Father's Day uncle." Made me laugh like mad after he left. It was a Sunday School thing la I guess. Haha. Very cute. =)
And my dad suggested me to take pics of these:
[Say hi to Mr. Bear.]

[Ooopss. Mr. Bear lost its head.]

[Oh no!!!!!! No arms!!!]

[Totally handicapped. Poor thing.]

The destroyer = My dad. =)

Ms. Phang's Wedding
And I guess I'll end this update with a happy occasion ya. =) Nothing beats a wedding right? =D
What amazes me about Ms. Phang and her husband was that they've been together for 12 years. Alot could have happened in 12 years but they made it through. That was enough to wow me la..=)

[All smiles. =)]

[明天终于嫁给你啦。。。]

[Culture. Tradition.]

[ji mui's UNITE!! Haha. Spot the arms of two men in this pic.]

[Me & naughty Kae Yang - during wedding dinner.]

[FOOD!!! Ipoh memang Ipoh...=) Tak sama dengan restoran Penang. Very generous.]

[Myjojo and I. =)]

[Da tou xia - like me. Hahahaha.]

All pictures take by my Canon IXUS 95 and editted by KaeYang.
The End.

No comments: