Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Semester

I've been back here in Sabah for almost 2 weeks now but I'm still adapting very slowly, physically and mentally. I'm probably doing fine mentally, but physically...Neh...
Just went to the doctor 2 days ago and she said I suffered from Acute Gastroenteritis... probably food poisoning, plus gastritis, plus wind in the stomach...T.T
But I'm feeling so much better as I write this la..Can update blog means okay d la..hahaha..=D

Still pretty relaxed for these first two weeks. =) Say...
We celebrated a good friend's birthday..Lai Yee.

[In Kah ve Cafe.]

With great friends...

& more awesome ppl. =)

I had my first Corona too during one of the nights out with the girls...Hehe.

Went to church (GCC's really big now) & went for floorball trainings too.
But I don't know... Something's just missing.
It's just never the same being away from home...
I guess I can understand how ET felt whenever he says:
"Home."

No comments: