Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm back!! =)

Hello peeps!!
I know it's been a long while..say..2 months?? Haha.
Have been really busy with life and sad to say, blogging hasn't been part of it. But it is once again now..=)
And I promise to update you about what I've done for the past 4 months..err..if I can remember la. Hahahaha. And til then, hope you like my latest template. I really surprise myself by choosing pink for my blog title. =P
I'm back in Sabah now. Back to the jungle. Hehe. No la..Sabah ain't jungle. Come down and visit me and you'll know. =) And it's hard to believe that 6 months have pass so quickly and so much have changed here since then. New coffee shops, new roads, new housemates, and even a new cat. I don't see Meow Meow anymore. =] Kinda miss her actually.
Last but not least, I miss home. I miss daddy, mommy, weijin, karyee, johnathan, anne, cheyyi, woan sein, sheryn, peiwen and friends, and I miss Penang food, my fat-green Matrix, my bed, mommy's cooking.. I miss my little brownie. =(
But I also know that it's my final year. I gotta enjoy it to the max. And I will. =)

1 comment:

Adrian Tan CS said...

great to hear from you again sis! All the best for your final year... study hard and party hard! See you when you see me ya, hahaha!