Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bachelorette Party

Yes people! I was invited to my first Bachelorette party 2 days ago and it was FUN FUN FUN!!! =) The party's for Madalen, who's getting married in 4 days time!!! Yippee!!! =)
I know Bachelorette parties are supposed to be a day before the wedding, but if you've watch Hangover, you would understand why it's NOT WISE to have it a day before your Big Day. X)

[The Bride-to-be Madalen & Bridesmaid Luciana aka Lulu]

[People =D]

[Nachos+Salsa sauce+Peach cheese cake+Cup cakes+Punch = Heaven!!!]

So after most of the girls went home, we headed to HITO, a lounge at Waterfront and continued our insanity. XP
[Lulu, Madalen & Elaine with their tequila pops]

And as for me, I ordered my first ever Bloody Mary, which tasted BLOODY SPICY!! =S
Couldn't finish it even with the help of the rest of the girls 'cause it was really, really hot. I guess the bar tender mistaken chilli as tomato in the dark. Hahahahahaha.
[Bloody Mary]

So Madalen got me this instead:
[Strawberry shooter - HITO's in-house drink]

which I clearly enjoyed as you can see. =)

Went back to the rented apartment, did a few jumps with Lala:
[Wheeeeeeeeeeee!]

[Whoooooooooo!]

Ran out of energy and ended up like this:

All pictures taken by Miss Jennifer Wong. =)
See how fun it was? =)
More pictures of Madalen & Matthew's wedding to be updated soon. Can't wait! =)

2 comments:

skyofwishes said...

after drink those alcohol, can see u really drunk...jump until like that...haha

Ee Siong 一雄 said...

睡得好甜哦!嘻嘻!
好开心哦!