Sunday, November 15, 2009

"mou liu" things I've done lately :P

#1 Experiment - failed

Tried the corn kernel-popping/popcorn experiment. But guess what? It didn't work out even with the aid of...let me see...1, 2, 3, 4, ...
8 phones?!? Hahahaha! =)
I guess the good news is, our phone (Nokia, Samsung, LG, SE) radiation's not that strong. So our brain cells pretty safe ya? XP
But guys, try not to keep your phones too close to you when you sleep at night. Except if you're a doctor or surgeon or something like that, you can get through the night without your phone next to you. =)

#2 ...

I guess there's no need for words. A picture says a thousand words. But hey, I really needed it. X) After a long, busy, tough semester, I needed to do something which doesn't require me to think much and offers me a good laugh! =) Hehe.

[Jenn taking picture with keroppi & badtz maru]


Lastly,
You can ignore the rest of this post but not this:
Look at this dog carefully!!!

IT HAS EYE BROWS & EYE SHADOW!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! XD
Funny hor?!? =)
Saw it last Sunday while walking back from church. Had to take a picture of it and share it with you people. =)
Funniest looking dog EVER!!! ><"

4 comments:

lysiew said...

The dog is SPECIAL...
the eye brow are real ka?

Eeleen said...

I'm also not sure..Hahahaha. Jenn said the owner's kids drew it for him but i think it's NATURAL...Hahahahahaha. Funny lar..=)

XiuQi said...

nv know dat dogs have eye browns too..hahahas...

CL said...

OMG POOR doggie! Hahah. He must have felt really sad. Hahah..and oh, such nice daddy u have! :)