Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Sounds familiar? =)
I remember many (but surprisingly, not my parents) asking me this question when I was in elementary school, and I would reply now-seemed-crazy answers like:
- Rockstar
- Firewoman
- Lawyer
- Scientist (Well, I'm a food scientist when I graduate so this one's considered a pass right? Hehe.)
- Wedding planner
- Superhero (caused by nuclear radiation - result of too much tv)
- Doctor
& the list goes on.

But if you ask me again now, my answers would be these:
I want to be
- Happy
- Contented
- Kind
- Obedient
- Patient
- I want to love & be loved
- I want to be who God wants me to be.

All these I'm still pursuing and will never stop to be. =)
For these are all the real reasons to live for.
'Cause what's the point of being successful in one's career, but getting an "F" and fail the course of living life itself?
[A mean, weird comic]

No comments: