Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good food + Great company

= Loads of laughter & a big tummy!! =)

Coconut day!!
[Jenn & I paying utmost attention to our portion. Heh.]

[Juice & flesh - all gone!]

[Lai Yee & Hui Loo]


Salad craze!!
Pizza hut's salad - cheap & nice.
And you can make it worth more by stacking it really, really high. Hehe. That's what I do lah..XP


Roasted clam (lokan bakar) & Coconut pudding!!
[Fresh, live clams]

[After being roasted - yummy!!!]

[Cooling coconut pudding]

[And like I've said: Great friends! =)]


My personal favorite - BBQ!!!

[Mmmmmhhhhh....=)]

I'm going back to Penang in a few days time, and I have a feeling I'm gonna miss it here very much (I mean Sabah). =]

3 comments:

XiuQi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XiuQi said...

i wana eat too~! hahah =))

ZillY said...

i WANT those CLAMS~~~~~~ (X.X)