Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Season Finale

2 more weeks and it's the end of my 5th semester in Varsity! X) But before I can say "Hooray!"and pack my bags and head home, I gotta nail my Final examinations first. =]
Finals started a day ago, and it was scheduled in a way that nearly killed me and my coursemates:
4 papers on the first 2 days!!! T.T
It was "WARAO!!!" at first but hey, look at this...

# Post Harvest Handling Operation
# Financial Management
# Marketing Management
# Scientific Writing & Research Methodology
# Food Safety & Quality Control
# Community Nutrition

I finished 4 papers the last two days and I'm still breathing!!! =) And NO, it wasn't easy. The stress and intensity of having so little time left but so much more to study; and with the additional headache and tired pair of eyes due to lack of sleep... It was really really tough. =(

But I have a BIG God. A God who never sleeps. A God who watches over me like a shepherd watching over his flocks. Whenever I feel tired, I can hear Him say: "Through me, you can do anything." =)

So that's how I nailed my 4 papers! Not sure how the results are gonna be but hey...
Do your best and God will do the rest! =)
4 papers down and 2 more to go!! 1 tomorrow actually. Hehe. X)
I can see a pair of little wings growing behind my back. =)
That's what my mom says whenever I'm close to finishing my exams. Hehe.

1 comment:

mie said...

hehehe... WOW... All the best for the last 2 papers... u can do it... yeah!!