Friday, February 3, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 (Part 1)

This year's CNY was pretty special. :)
You know why??
'Cause for the first time after 4 years I don't have to dread flying back for classes after a week of CNY hols!!! Wheeeee!!
I just had to dread going to work. Pffffffffttt.
But oh well, not complaining when I'm earning $$$. :D

So here's some update on how I spent CNY, since someone complaint that my blog's rather dead. LOL. Soweeeeeeee. Busy ma. :)

Went shopping with Mee a day before CNY, and was expecting Gurney Plaza to be rather empty since people are busy preparing for reunion dinner. BUT MANA TAU?!?!?!?!?!?!? Finding a parking space was as hard as finding a green pea on a patch of green grass. Grrrrrrr.
[Meeeeeeeee!!!!!! Best name to call out when you cannot find your tshirtunderwearspoontoiletroll. Hehe. Love you Mee. :) ]

[Forever annoying Eeleen]
 
[Ended up spending nearly RM400 on this leather jacket from Esprit. *Never again* 
But then I really like it laaa. Been looking for a leather jacket for years. LOL.]

Went to my aunt's friend's house up in Penang hill for steamboat dinner that night. Freezing cold I tell you!!
[Perfect weather for steamboat ;) ]

[Eeleen loves fishball is a lie. HAHA.]

[Cousins Caitlyn, Kassidy, Adrian :) Weijin in blue.]

[Charcoal heated steamboat is still the best! Dee's favorite. :) ]

[Weijin trying to be funny in Toy'r'us. If only I had a real light sabre. Hmmmmmm.]

[Lights you only see during CNY. :) ]
Happy Chinese New Year 2012, peeps!! :)

No comments: