Sunday, February 5, 2012

Little things

Got these cute little studs online. :) It's a dustproof plug for headphone jack.
I took the blue pony and gave the white swan to Melissa. 'Cause she's using a white iPhone. :)

[Adorable kan? :) ]

[Blue pony on my E72]
Pardon the poor photo quality

And Ping gave me these yummylicious mini oreo cheesecakes with oreo biscuits as the base. SUPER YUMMY I TELL YOU!! *Burppp* I swallowed two, 5 minutes after she gave me. Heh. :D
I forced her to make it up to me after she bailed on me. We were supposed to go dye our hair together but she pulled out last minute for some valid reasons. So yea. I got mini oreo cheesecakes instead. :D
If you want the recipe for these awesome Oreo cheesecake cupcakes, check out her blog by clicking here. :)
You're forgiven, Ping. :P
 
It's the little things in life that makes me smile. :)

No comments: