Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday, Ayen!!

Ayen's birthday was like...a month ago?? LOL.
Sorry laaa..busy ma.. Working people are busy people. ;)
But one thing I learnt in life is this: Always remember to make time for your friends. :)
So...yea. Ayen, Ping and I went to Sushi Tei in Gurney Plaza for dinner. All we did was
laugh.eat.talk.laugh.eat.talk.cut cake.take pictures.laugh.eat.talk.laugh.eat.talk.
LOL. :) It was fun.

[Ping]

[Birthday girl all excited over her cake!]
 

[Ping & Ayen]

[HAHAHA!! :P]

[Didn't your mom ask you not to play with fire, Eeleen??]

[Birthday cake]


[Ping: *Mumbling* Dang. This is so expensive. Why did I eat so much?? *Regrets*]

[Eeleen: Please la..just let me pay for dinner okay??]

[Ping: You sure??? *with excitement*]
[Eeleen: Duh.]

[Ping: Ahhhh.. You're the best!!!]
[Eeleen: ><"]

[Ping: Eeleen's the best!! *Thumbs up*]
[Eeleen: Okayyyyyyyyy.]

[Ping: *Feeling all sweet*]
[Eeleen: *Annoyed*]

HAHAHAHAHA. No, this wasn't the original conversation. Couldn't remember what we were talking about. LOL. :)

3 comments:

thoughtsofping said...

Alot of things i wanna comment can ah can ah?

First (and most importantly), can u see that strand of white hair on my head ah good lord the myths about the effect of dye is true. see see i wasn't lying ok...

second, good job on the gifs! /pats back

third, why are there more pictures of us than ayen. is it because we're more funny ah.

ahem ok feenis.

Eeleen said...

Pingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You rarely leave comments so I should really appreciate this. *Appreciating*
HAHAHA!!

Firstly, if you didn't say it's white hair. I wouldn't notice it's white hair also. I thought it was a reflection. :) Are you sure it's white hair??? I still think it's reflection. :)

2ndly, YES!!! I've got a good teacher to teach me how to make gif. Her name is Ping. Heheeee. :D

3rdly. Speechless.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I noticed it too after I finish blogging. But then I went and check the pictures and I realize there're more pictures of you and I in my camera. Ayen's pictures are all in your BIG BULKY Nikon. :P So I'm gonna pass you pendrive this Sunday. And please don't take FOREVERRRRRRRR to pass me the picture okay?
XOXO. My turn to feenis. :)

Eeleen said...

And oh oh!! Happy Valentine's, Ping. :) Huggies.