Friday, February 3, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 (Part 2)

Then came first day of CNY!!!
Red packets!!! Nyehehehehe..*rubs palms together with evil laughter*
Hahahahahahaha!! :)
As usual, went to grandma's and aunt's place. :)
It's always good to see everybody coming back together and making alot of noise at ah ma's house. LOL.
The only thing that's making me sad, is realizing that Dee's really getting old. Sigh. :'(
[Happy family. :) HUAT AH!!!]

[Girlie & Eeleen. Yessss. My aunt's name is Girlie. Heheheee.]

[Adrian & myself. Small eyes runs in the family. Mata sepet rocks!!]

[XiuQi & Eeleen. Love her cheong sam. :) ]

[XiuQi, Eeleen, Kassidy. Aiyak. Tertutup mata pulak.]
Sorry for the similar poses. Abit stoned when taking pictures. LOL.

Met up with the bunch of high school smarty pants a few days later. :D After so many years, still a crazy bunch. I guess the smarter you are, the crazier you get?? LOL.
[Classmates. :) ]

[Clockwise from top: peiwen,keetheng,seenuan,syenyee,eeleen,miowyin]

[I'm always left out. :( HAHA. No la... I was the one who crashed their little party. Hehe.
So taking pictures for them to redeem myself. Heh.]

[Love this pic. Just because I look like some weird cartoon character here. :D]

Okay. The End. :)
Hehe. Sorry ah. Boring post.

5 comments:

skyofwishes said...

happy cny. so lenglui ady. hahahaha.

Adrian Tan CS said...

u didnt say i didnt notice... my eyes were soooo small!!!!

Eeleen said...

*Laiyee*
Thanks little miss pretty. :) And HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!! :D

*Adrian*
Ya la...gotta admit it. It runs in the family!! :) Heheeee.
Hope you're feeling okay right now bro.

Adrian Tan CS said...

just been given a 'revelation' from my friend... i didnt knew i was so horrible...

Eeleen said...

Huh..? What did your friend say..? Anything just facebook inbox me kay? :/