Monday, February 6, 2012

Smoking Hot

Went for BBQ steamboat dinner with my family and some friends. The air ventilation was horrible, so we all ended up smoking hot. :D Especially me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
[Guess what?? 100g of food wastage costs.......]

[RM500!! Hahahahahaha.]

 [This is one of the cutest picture I have of my parents. Something about my mom's smile. :) ]

[Smiling stars dropped from the skies and into my bowl :) ]


And as typical Malaysians, we took slightly more than we needed. :/ Bad habit. So in order not to get charged the extra "RM500", we decided to drop fish balls on the floor and kicked it to the next table.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No joke. Serious.
The culprits: My parents.
LOL. Sometimes, it's just funny to see our parents acting like children. :)

2 comments:

Adrian Tan CS said...

hahaha... shhhhh... i'll keep it a secret but its a great trick to use kicking fishballs to others LOLOL... i wont look at ur dad the same way ever again... ROFL

Eeleen said...

Oh oh...what did I just do to my parents' image..? LOLOL. :)
Well, I think it's more like an accident la when the fishball dropped. They didn't do it on purpose. But since it's on the floor dy. They just wanna have fun and started playing futsal with it. HAHA! :)