Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolution =)

I make New Year's Resolutions for myself every year. And whether or not I finish them is another thing. Hehehe. But to me, to have a list of them, is the beginning of a great start. ;) I hope it's still not too late for 2013's Resolution. It's still January maaa... And to be honest, I think I did fairly well achieving last year's resolution. Except for the part where I'm supposed to keep my body fat % below 18%. BIG FAT failure. Sigh. But I'm gonna try again this year!!! :)

So here goes my list:
1. Hit my sales target and improve overall job performance = sell more drugs. Legally. ;)
2. Improve my daily walk with God.
3. Run at least 2 marathons, with the 2nd marathon within 2 hrs 20 mins.
3. Take part in one triathlon. Whatever the distance or time may be.
4. Go on a vacation. Like a really, really relaxing one. No rushing here and there. No hardcore shopping. One that just allows me to sit there, stare at the beautiful sky or some awesome scenery and day dream about anything I want.
5. Tone up my body. Improve heart rate.
6. Go for blood test. *Digging my own grave*
7. Be true and honest to myself.
8. Be attentive and really listen when others are talking. 
9. Blog more often!!
10. Be happy and contented at how I look in front of the mirror even when I'm without make up.
11. Get out of debt. CC debt = GG. Gone game.
12. Use my manners. "Thank you", "sorry", "please", even when others don't do it or deserve it. Someone has to be the better person. I'll start with me.
13. Speak verbally more. I've always been a texting kinda person. I guess it's because I'm not confident speaking in English, thus I tend to text more. But this needs a change.
14. Spend less time on the phone/ipad/computer. We humans are losing the beautiful art of face to face communication. And that is just plain sad. 
That day I left my phone at home for a whole 4 hours, and I realize, I had more time to spend with people around me, talking and laughing. And it also made me realize, that I can actually live without my phone.
15. Spend more time with my family. They won't be here forever.
16. Learn to forgive easily, and enjoy life more.
17. Go for swimming lessons. Heh.
18. Do more recycling. SAVE THE EARTH!!!
19. Save up more. By starting to clear my debts. Sigh.
20. Help those in need.
21. Smile more. And be truly happy.
22. Recognize and appreciate those who truly love and care about me. For those of you whom always seem too busy for me...especially to even reply a text... I'm sorry. My life is short too. I'd rather spend it appreciating those who appreciate my company too.
23. Oh!!! Oh!!! To keep my body fat % below 18%. Hehe.
24. Eat more vegetables and bean sprout.
25. Learn to prioritize. Decide on what's important Eeleen, you're not Super Girl.
26. Be teachable, humble and always gentle.
27. Meet more new people.
28. Don't judge. Be more accepting of others.
29. Cut my hair short.
30. Learn to let go of the past.

All the best, Eeleen. *Fingers cross* =)

No comments: