Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flashback (Part 2)

Spent New Year's Eve in church, counting down to 2013. :)
I was asked to help out in the translation of testimonies from English to Hokkien. And no, my Hokkien is far from good. Not even close to average. And as I was doing it, it reminded me of how good and faithful God has been, is and will always be. I couldn't be more blessed to be in the house of the Lord on the very last day of 2012, together with people I've known my whole life. Literally my whole life. Both family and friends. :)
[Childhood besties]
 
[woanseineeleentheresa]
 

And on New Year's day when everybody's enjoying sleeping in late, i woke up at 6:45am to go for a run and ride. Yes I am crazy that way. But sadly, there was a very bad pain in my right abdomen muscles (close to the waist). The pain was so bad I couldn't even run for 100 meters. :( Does anybody experience the same kind of pain? I don't know how it came about, and is so bad that when you sneeze, you just feel like passing out. Serious. So I ended up cycling which doesn't require me to move my abdomen muscles too much.
[Dreamer]

Year 2012 has been a really, really tough year. A year of change, a year of breaking, a year of moulding, a year of realization, a year of finding closure for certain things. And to be honest, it scares me just by thinking about 2013. That, I'll share more in another post. But I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has encouraged me, loved me, hurt me, break me, pissed me off, prayed for me, especially to the one who has always think that I'm an All-star (you know who you are)... Thank you. :) And to the Big Guy up there who has always been sheltering me with His loving hands, thank you. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for You. Time to let 2012 go, and move on to a new year. It's scary, but I know it's gonna be okay. 
It will be. 

No comments: