Monday, January 14, 2013

Flashback (Part 1)

Finallyyyyyyyy. I could finally sit in front of my computer and try to update this blog. Hehe.
Firstly, I have to apologize because the things that you're gonna read later are way overdue. But I thought they're worth sharing, so let's go all the way back to Christmas........

Christmas was pretty special this year for many reasons:

#1. It was the 3rd, and also the final "Christmas with the Community Event" by my church, Tabernacle of Priase, for now. :) Who knows we might do it again in the future? :)
I get to relax a little bit more this year as I have another 5 emcees running the whole event together with me. So I get to run around and go kaypo at what others are doing. Tsk. :P
[Eeleen & Nic]
 

[All smiles. :) ]

  [One of the lucky draw winners.]

[Cee Cee the clown. I hope I spelled her name correctly. LOL.]

[We also have NASAM over to talk about stroke prevention]

[TOP dance team :) ]

[Judges evalutating the children's coloring in the art competition]

I hope the 1600++ crowd were blessed through this event. I think the world has forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas has become a reason for people to party, get drunk, exchange gifts (nothing wrong with this but it's not the core of Christmas), celebrate the existence of Santa Claus etc. But I hope through this event, they will be able to see the true meaning of Christmas - God's love. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#2. It was my first time winning something from those "What-are-the-odds-of-me-being-chosen" kind of competition. HAHA.
To know more about the competition, click here. And as for what I got........................................................
TAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Ralph Lauren perfume!!!]
However, I was given the men's cologne (don't ask me why, maybe they took my wish a little too serious, and thought that I'm so smelly that only men cologne is strong enough for me. Hahahahaha.)
Nevertheless, THANK YOU RALPH LAUREN!!! And THANK YOU 1st Avenue mall!!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#3. Captain Awesome was in town. :)
He was sooooo busy being Captain A that he forgotten to get me a Christmas present. But then he did make it up by getting me a dress for work in the end la...:)
[His Christmas present: Naruto mini figurines set]
=)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#4. Received Christmas presents that I really love! :)
This Lego Spiderman keychain is from Natasha. :)
[With great power, comes great responsibilities - Spiderman]

[Spiderman got caught on camera while in action!!]

[And this is from Daddy dearest. :) So pwettyyyyyyyyy.]

 [STITCH!!! :) This is from Yi Lin. A headphone jack plug. RAWRRRRRR!!!]
But sadly, my headphone jack is at the bottom, just like iPhone 5's. So I displayed it together with my other Stitch figurines. :) And yes..I bought myself a new phone months ago, as my Nokia E72's motherboard crashed. So nope. I'm no longer living in stone age. :P
[The thing that separated me from stone age: Samsung Galaxy S Advance]

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#5. Last but not least, I get to spent quality time with my family this Christmas. Christmas has always been very busy for us and we never had the chance to "escape" the responsibilities given to us every Christmas. :P The same goes for this year. However, we took our chances and drove down to KL during the Christmas weekend.  :)
[D&M]

[Yours truly & her aunt]
 

[I successfully psycho my aunt to get this watch for herself from Swatch. Hehe. The power of a sales girl. ;) ]

[Christmas deco in KL. Penang malls should be ashamed of themselves. :P]
 

[Passed by Candylicious but didn't have a chance to enter as we were in a rush. :( ]
 

[If anyone can guess what this is, I'll give you........a piece of this thing. HAHAHA.
Clue: It's edible. Hehe.]
 

[IKEA CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finger, palm, lips licking good.]
 

[XiuQi & The annoying yet lovable one who's born 3 years after me]

 [Would you like a cup of tea..?]
 
[And this is mommy trying to be funny by posing and trying out all the furniture in IKEA. I'm very sure she was blacklisted after that.]

[This is me, feeling really bored and sleepy.]
Wah. This is a very cheong hei post. Write until I also wanna fall asleep liao. That's it for now. Goodnight peeps! :)

No comments: