Friday, January 18, 2013

AS: Alan & Sharron

It's always sweet when a friend you know for a period of time ties the knot with someone they love. :) I knew Sharron from floorball. And to be frank, when we first met, I was kinda scared of her. You know goalies la.. They scream at you over everything. 
Ball fly here, scream at you; ball fly there, scream at you. Opponents block her view, scream at you; opponents running down, scream at you; when she gets the ball and you don't run down fast enough, scream at you. So after a game, her voice will still be ringing in my head, together with the coaches'. =.=" But if I had to choose a lady goalie and put the word "Legend" beside it, it will definitely be Sharron. :)

So.. I was very honoured to be invited to her Bachelorette Party (which her friends called it as "Hen's night", but I still think Bachelorette Party is a cooler term loh), and it was really fun. Haha. It was nothing like the first Bachelorette Party that I attended 4 years ago, which involved quite alot of drinking. Hehe. Shhhhh. Sharron's party was sweeter and cuter. :) Her sister - Serene and their friends were so sweet and thoughtful, that they bought Sharron "equipments" that she and Alan need for their wedding night dy. HAHAHA. Funneh. =D

I realized that both Bachelorette Parties that I've attended, Lala is also present. LOL.
[They said I look so "hang fok" here hugging Lala's arm. HAHAHA. And as for Sharron, I have no idea what she's doing. :D]

[missy & missy]

[The one thing I'm best at: Making silly faces.
Me & the Queen of the night.]

Attended Alan and Sharron's wedding together with the boys. No pictures except for this one. :)
Congratulations Alan and Sharron!! :) I wish you two all the happiness, and remember to love each other with the love of God, 'cause His love never fails.

No comments: