Thursday, January 24, 2013

This Morning...

I successfully dragged my brother out of bed on a cold, rainy, public holiday morning, at 6am, just to go cycling with me. YESH!!! *Smirk* For those of u who don't know us, my brother and I are 3 years apart, but look very much alike. Which only means either I look like a guy, or he looks like a girl. HAHAHAHA. I choose to believe the latter one. :P 
Someone once commented that maybe my brother and i got mixed up in terms of personality. 'Cause I'm the one who's always outside in the sun and rain, running, cycling, sweating; while he sits at home enjoying the comforts of the roof over his head. But I'm sure God doesn't make mistakes la..:) I'm sure we are both given these traits to glorify Him in different ways.

So yessss, I managed to drag that lazy bum out of bed, and together with my aunt and uncle, we cycled from the foot of Penang hill to Straits Quay, then to Gurney, and back again. :) I really hope he enjoyed himself, 'cause I enjoyed bringing my little brother cycling around some parts of Penang Island. :)
=)

[Dreamer]
While we stop at the traffic lights at Cantonment Road, there was this stall selling apom (local pancake/crepes). Their pancakes smell soooooo good that my aunt couldn't resist. Thus..*the picture below*
[Spotted buying pancakes!! Haha.]
To be honest, I really miss floorball and the people I train with. I miss running too. These two are the things that keep my head straight and clear, and without them both, something just feel...
not right. :(

No comments: