Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn =)

Well, the title says it all. =))) We celebrated Jenn and Pei Chee's birthday few days ago in Hilltop - the place that serves nice, cheap and largest portion of lamb chop I've had so far in Sabah.
(I bet you're drooling all over your shirt now...muahahahahahaha...) X)))
Jenn & Pei Chee

Taaadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Featuring... the LAMB CHOP. *burrrrp!*

The birthday cake tasted not bad too. =)

We have a special guest that day - Kah Yin! (Middle girl)
Someone whom I think Jenn prefer as a roommate over me. XP

Warao....!!! I looked so thin here. I wish... =)

Mommy says don't play with your food eeleeeeeeeeeen!!!

One for everybody!!! =)

This is an evidence of Huey Yi stealing a blueberry from my cake. See the white patch???
That's the missing blueberry! X((((

If you see this girl, ask her: "Why did you steal eeleen's blueberry?"
That would make her seriously guilty. =P

So happy birthday girls! =)

And Happy Birthday Jenn... =)
.Huggies.

No comments: