Saturday, August 22, 2009

UP

Yup. Jenn and I watched UP yesterday and Orphan the day before. Both movies were great but I prefer UP. It's really cute and there were many heart warming scenes. =)

The fat chinese boy Russel's so adorable!!! And Dug the talking dog, Kevin the dunno what bird...Hahahaha...and the short PIXAR film before the movie starts, about the clouds and where babies come from...they were all SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! X)))
I can never get tired of cartoons. NEVER EVER!!! =)

Jenn's actually trying to show off her muscles while wearing her FBI shirt... cheh!!! XP

Dinner time!!! =) FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!



Sorry about this no-point post. My midterm's starting next week and I'm just really stressed out. =( Sigh...I really need to study.

3 comments:

XiuQi said...

i wana watch UP too~! seems so cute ler..hahah...and all the best in ur midterm~! kampatae~ =)

Eeleen said...

haha.then go watch la..=) it's really cute.go with girls..i don think guys will like it though..it's a cartoon after all.=P just finish my first test this morning. Turned out to be okay..PHEW!!! =))) how's yours?

Anonymous said...

donkey!!! study!:) hugs