Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's burning...

...A HOLE IN MY POCKET!!!
Okay okay. I know you're pretty confused. Let me explain. =)
It's been a month since I came back to Sabah so my expenses have been rather high due to settling down. You know la, buy groceries la... makan-makan with friends la... house rent la... school fee la... petrol fee la... birthday presents la... PHEWWW!!!
Broke. So broke. So very broke. =]
And I have to make it worst by getting myself a NikePro Ultimate Boxed Tight Tank which costs me RM104.30 after 30% discount!
But... but... but I really need the thing ma. It's not that I shop at Nike all the time. X)
But seriously, NikePro's awesome. I haven't tried other brands but Nike's worked pretty well soaking up all my sweat during floorball and running. =)))
And hor... while shopping in Harris Book Shop that day, I couldn't tahan and bought the Runner's World magazine for this month's issue. It costs...
RM33.60!!!!!! I know you'd probably think I'm crazy...


...but it's a special nutrition issue and since I study nutrition, it's worth a buy right? =P
Fine. Fine. I know I'm just trying to make myself feel better.
But hey, there's like loads of running tips and information in this magazine kay? Furthermore, this is the very first magazine that I ever bought.
Surprise! Surprise! =))))
Lastly, while Jenn was shopping for her mom's birthday card, I saw this cute little thing...

See the little thing I'm holding??? So cute hor??? It's a brown sheepy which reminded me of my puppy - Brownie. 'Cause Brownie looks like this when her hair's long.
My silly little puppy. =)))


I miss you so much Brownie... And I really really miss home.
And because I spent so much, I'm gonna eat less starting from today. =P *Smirk*

5 comments:

XiuQi said...

miss her too... XD

megan said...

look at ur dog make me think of the furry floormate..lol

zilly said...

"sUn" arrr.... i miss u d..
feel like long time didnt catch up with u. everytime u bek pg our timing so boh chun 1. =.="
sigh... take care kay. meet me when u are bek. Dec?

Eeleen said...

Yes ah ma. this December would be just perfect. =) This time sure chun wan. Hahahaha. =)

Eeleen said...

i miss my furry ALIVE floor mat!!!=(