Monday, August 24, 2009

Padas White Water Rafting

Taaadaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! =D
I've finally got my hands on all the pictures of my Padas white water rafting adventure that I can't wait to show you people. Hehe. =)))
1st stop at Kimanis for us to do our business. Hehe.

Reached Tenom - the place where we're gonna take a train to the starting point.
The antique train was SERIOUSLY old. I think they made the train during WWII or something. And it's called "the last train of Borneo".
And as for the speed, I'm definitely faster than it when I run at my full speed. And yes, it was that slow. X)

Now you see why it was that slow?? 'Cause if you don't you're DEAD!!!

My die-hard raft mates. =)

And the rest of these pictures are not for the faint-hearted okay? =)))
Btw, we had free screaming lessons/music from Keai Sin. XP




My helmet's obviously way too big for my head. =)


That's me. #5. =)





We rafted 19 kilometers for more than 4 hours and through 7 class III-IV rapids. So the next day when I woke up, I had 2 sore arms, 1 bleeding deep cut on my toe, 3 bruises and 10 mosquito bites. But it was all worth it! =) I have to salute my raft guide - Misol, who made the whole journey safe yet exciting for us. And to my die-hard raft mates, YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME!!! (though there were some "spine-less" guys but only Jenn and I know about this dirty little secret. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!) X)))

1 comment:

Jen said...

Padas!!! Let's go again! =D