Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Malam Kemuncak Pesta Kemerdekaan

Have I told you about the Indonesian exchange students (from Brawijaya University) who came to my faculty? =) Yup. And I had the privilege to drive them around with my little Viva. So since they had nothing better to do, we took them to celebrate Merdeka together with us. XP
Weird right?! Hahahaha. But they were so happy. Waving the Malaysian flag together with us, jumping up and down...
Except for one - who slept throughout the whole celebration thingy.
Well, what can I say? =)))

Leorence and me. =)))

The ribbon thing totally suit me right?!? =) *ehem*

Nah!!! the little bully - Min Yen who made me put the stupiak thing on my head. XP

School of Food Science and Nutrition!!!

Yours truly... =)

By the way, I went white water rafting at Padas River last Sunday but haven't got all the photos. So I'll blog about it once I get them okay? =)
Til then...MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!
And yes, I love my country. No doubt. =)

No comments: